It has been a great semester and the Fellows have certainly been busy!
Here’s a snapshot of what we’ve been up to:
- Taken 100s of student appointments, drop-ins and mock interviews
- Given 34 presentations ranging from Social Media to Strengths Quest and Etiquette
- Introduced 9 Elon 101 Classes to the SPDC
- Co-Taught 4 Transition Strategies Courses for over 30 students
- Completed 2 trainings for Strengths Quest Certification
- Conducted over a dozen informational interviews and meetings
- Assisted with the Career & Internship Expo (with over 900 students in attendance!), the Graduate School Fair and the LSB Connect Conference
- Hosted an Open House for our Mill Point Residents
- Attended the NCCDA Conference along with other Career Services Professionals from around the state
- Represented Career Services at the Resident Assistant Resource Fair and Student Org Fair
- Collaborated with Res Life, Multicultural Affairs, Service Learning, Greek Life and Leadership
- Attended fun events around campus to get to know other staff members and students including, College Coffee, the Annual Holiday Lighting, the ElonTV Premier, an Acapella Performance, a Lecture, Soccer Games, a Yoga Hike and Pilates classes
Bring it on 2014, the Fellows are ready! Stay tuned, there’s much more to come!